Please answer each of the following questions in the form of a one page essay and submit them to the Quartz Hill School of Theology for evaluation and grading. Use the Bible and the reading assignments as sources for your answers.
1. What is theology?
2. How do we find out about God?
3. Describe the methods of textual criticism.
4. List and explain the various theories of inspiration. Which theory do you subscribe to? Why?
5. Explain what is meant by "general revelation" and identify its strengths and weaknesses.
6. What are the eight basic guiding principles for studying the Bible?
7. Discuss the conflict between science and religion.
8. How can a good, all powerful God permit sin and suffering?
Copyright © Quartz Hill School of Theology. All Rights Reserved.