Please answer each of the following questions in the form of a one page essay and submit them to the Quartz Hill School of Theology for evaluation and grading. Use the Bible and the reading assignments as sources for your answers.
1. Explain the importance of the Exodus for our understanding of salvation.
2. List and explain the various types of Old Testament sacrifices.
3. Why sacrifice?
4. How were people saved in the time before Christ?
5. What is the gospel? Explain salvation by grace, through faith.
6. What is a church?
7. What is the purpose of the church?
8. What are the forms that church government takes? Discuss.
9. What are the two ordinances or sacraments of most protestant churches?
10. What is meant by the phrase "priesthood of all believers?"
11. What is meant by the phrase "separation of church and state?" Why is it so important?
12. Discuss the three millennial views: Amillennialism, Postmillennialism, and Premillennialism.
13. What are the three explanations for what is being described in Genesis 6:1-4?
14. Discuss the characteristics and nature of angels and demons.
15. Discuss the question of the origin of angels, demons, and Satan.
Copyright © Quartz Hill School of Theology. All Rights Reserved.