Please answer each of the following questions in the form of a one page essay and submit them to the Quartz Hill School of Theology for evaluation and grading. Use the Bible and the reading assignments as sources for your answers.
1. Describe, in detail, the entry of the Israelites into Canaan under the leadership of Joshua.
2. List all of the "judges" in the book of Judges and describe their major activities.
3. Defend the idea, using whatever resources available, that Saul was the first King of Israel.
4. Describe the personality of David, and list his major accomplishments.
5. Describe the activities of Solomon.
Copyright © Quartz Hill School of Theology. All Rights Reserved.