3 quarter units
Bible Survey -- the Law is designed to give the student a general overview of the five books of Moses. Additionally, the student will learn a basic methodology for doing Bible study on his or her own.
Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart. How To Read the Bible for All It's Worth: A Guide to Understanding the Bible. Second Edition. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1993.
LaSor, William, Frederick Bush and David Hubbard. Old Testament Survey. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1982.
The Bible (preferably a modern translation such as the New International Version, New Revised Standard Version, or Contemporary English Version)
Books may be purchased through The Campus Bookstore.
1. Read the textbook, How to Read the Bible For All Its Worth and answer questions on each chapter.
2. Read Genesis - Deuteronomy.
3. Read Chapters 1-13 of LaSor, William, Frederick Bush and David Hubbard. Old Testament Survey.
4. Read the Introduction for each book of the Bible and answer all the questions for each book.
Answers to the questions will be graded only if the student has registered and paid for the course.
B201 Bible Survey -- the Law is designed to be completed in a
single quarter. Therefore, it is possible to complete this course
in ten weeks.
Both sections below must be completed to receive credit for the course.
1. Questions on How To Read The Bible For All Its Worth
2. Introduction, Outline, and Questions on Genesis - Deuteronomy
Copyright © Quartz Hill School of Theology. All Rights Reserved.